September 22, 2021
Tips to Handle Burnout
Are you feeling a bit burnt out from your job? If you are, it’s completely normal — we all feel stressed and overwhelmed at times. Job burnout often results in reduced accomplishments and productivity and may have you feeling exhausted. If you’re seeing signs of burnout, consider these tips to help you get back on track.
- Ask your supervisor if you can change up your responsibilities. Working with the same clients or on the same projects over and over can feel mundane and exhausting. Changing up your clients or day to day tasks will give you a completely fresh perspective on your work life.
- Take some time off. Use your well-deserved vacation days to get away from your computer and responsibilities for a few days, and make sure to avoid checking your work email. If you have the means, take a trip — a change of scenery is sure to help you recharge and distract you from any thoughts of your job.
- Get lots of sleep, exercise, and eat well. Try to get at least eight hours of sleep per night, exercise a few times a week, and eat clean. Taking proper care of your body will enhance your mind.
- Take a break from caffeine. Although coffee may seem harmless, it’s easy to quickly become dependent on it. And too much can negatively impact your sleep and strain your heart. Try switching to water or tea for a few weeks and see if your concentration improves.
- Find an activity to help release your stress. Physical activity is the best way to relieve stress and feel those endorphins. It’s important to release any frustration or stressors — otherwise it’ll continuously build up until you explode (metaphorically, of course).
October 27, 2021Critical Thinking Skills
October 20, 2021What are Client Types and Price Matrixes on BOSS Logics Live?
October 13, 2021The Benefits of Building a Strong Relationship With Your Customers