September 8, 2021
Five Quotes That Keep Us Inspired
We could all use some extra motivation in our lives, right? If you’re in a rut or feeling uninspired, sometimes the best incentive to encourage productivity is reading some motivational quotes from people who have accomplished so much. We’re rounding up our top five quotes that keep us inspired and help us take initiative.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
It’s easy to talk about going after a dream like starting your own business or taking a job in a new field, but the only way to accomplish this is to take your words and turn them into actions.
- “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility.” — Michelle Obama
Although making a major life decision might be intimidating, it’s important to enter any new challenge or opportunity with an open mind about the possibilities of a greater life and increased happiness.
- “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” – Arianna Huffington
We must remember that nobody is perfect. Once we accept that failure is inevitable and not something to be ashamed of, we can begin working toward success. Every person’s success story has bouts of failure.
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
Cross lines that no one has dared to cross before. The only way to make a difference is to be bold and fearless in what you do.
- “The big secret in life is that there is no secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.” – Oprah Winfrey
Nothing will be handed to you, but if you put in the work, your ideas will become reality. Make sure to set goals and keep yourself accountable for achieving them — if you set your mind to it, you’ll accomplish it.
November 10, 2021Five Ways To Save Time At Work
November 3, 202110 Things You Didn’t Know About BOSS Logics
October 27, 2021Critical Thinking Skills